Shore & Offshore Security values a good relationship with all stakeholders. For this reason we continually work on providing an excellent level of service. We consider dealing professionally and effectively with complaints as very important. Complaints are handled by our Complaints officer.
Please provide clearly the following information with your complaint:
- Description of the incident you are complaining about;
- Description of the effects of the incident you are complaining about;
- The description of the situation including place and time related to your complain;
- Persons/company/circumstances and involvement;
- Respective third parties and their involvement;
- Actions which need to be taken.
Option 1: By post
Complaints can be sent anonymously by post using the following address:
Shore & Offshore Security
3555 XS Utrecht
Option 2: By e-mail:
Complaints can be sent anonymously by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how complaints are handled, please see our complaints procedure.